Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Grill It Up

Today's workout burned and I liked it! I was faced with a head wind on the bike ride home, which always makes for a fun ride. My legs were a burning by the time I got home! Once home, I popped in a workout DVD, Get Ripped and Chiseled, which has a ton of upper-body exercises. This helps to balance out those thunder-thighs that biking and hockey so conveniently give me.

Fitness: 60 min. workout DVD + 40 min. bike
It's no secret that I'm a little obsessed with workout DVDs. I particularly like Ripped & Chiseled because it focuses on one muscle at a time and I can overload on weights. I always feel like it's a solid workout when my muscles are shaking towards the last few reps.







Eats: Grilled Teriyaki Pork with Grilled Pineapple
After my workout I was f-hungry (as per usual). I needed something quick so the BBQ did the trick. We marinated some pork tenderloin all day in a teriyaki sauce, so we threw this onto the grill with some pineapple. Easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment