[Monday] Chicken Enchiladas (Recipe here)
[Tuesday] Breaded Chicken with Acorn Squash
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a blender, mix 1/4c oatmeal, 5-6 plain soda crackers, 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, 1 clove garlic, 1 tsp onion salt. Blend until crackers are completely broken into a powder. Place into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 egg and 1 tsp hot sauce.
- Dip chicken in egg mix, then dip into the cracker/oat mix until well coated.
- Place onto greased baking pan. Cook in oven until chicken had cooked through, turning over half way. About 15 min per side.
- Boil 4 cups of water. Cut acorn squash into 4's and de-seed. Place into boiling water. Simmer for ~20 min, until tender.
[Wednesday] Pasta with Homemade Tomato Sauce
Directions for Tomato Sauce:
- Mix together: 1 can tomato paste, 1 can water, 1/2 tbsp basil, 1/2 tbsp oregano, 1/4 tbsp thyme, 1/4 tsp garlic powder.
- Heat on stove over med. Remove once heated through.
- Add cooked ground beef and mixed vegetables if desired.
[Thursday] Eating out - BBQ at friends house
[Friday] Easter dinner